Thursday night special: Dinner and film
Enjoy delicious Moroccan cuisine at Café Maroc, followed by a movie treat.
We've teamed up with the legendary Hastings eatery Café Maroc in Old Town High Street, only a one-minute walk away from the cinema, to offer a Thursday evening dinner and a movie combo!
Thursday evening films:
- Thu 23 February 2017, 8pm: MY FERAL HEART (12) includes Q&A with film publicist Susie Tullett
- Thu 2 March 2017, 8pm: ANNIE’S STAFF PICK! AMERICAN HONEY (15)
- Thu 9 March 2017, 8pm: LIFE, ANIMATED (PG)
- Thu 16 March 2017, 7.30pm: THE SEASONS IN QUINCY: FOUR PORTRAITS OF JOHN BERGER (Unrated) - includes Q&A with director Bartek Dziadosz
- Thu 23 March 2017, 8pm: NOCTURNAL ANIMALS (15)
NEWS: Find out more about our new website - coming soon for Spring 2017!
Tickets are available in advance online from this website, or on the door.
Doors and the bar open at 7.15pm, screenings start at 8pm.
Hire the Electric Palace for all kinds of events, including private film screenings, parties, meetings, gigs, festivals and rehearsals.
Find out more
Stay updated on our latest news and get regular reminders about what's on from our free weekly enewsletter.
Sign up now